Excel Skills for Accounts and Finance Personnel (Brunei)
This course will guide participants through Excel’s features such as creating and editing charts; modifying chart options; working with multiple worksheets and workbooks, and use financial and logical functions. Participants will also gain hands-on experience using styles, custom formats, and conditional formatting.
This course also introduces Microsoft Excel users to the advanced features of the software application. Participants will learn how to sort and manage data in lists; filter and query data; lookup and database functions, and PivotTables.
In-class exercises will involve the use of data tables and scenarios to make projections about data and use Goal Seek and Solver to analyze data. Participants will also learn how to audit worksheets, protect worksheets and workbooks, create and use macros, and import and export information and documents.
This three-day workshop will help participants to:
- Create, edit and modify charts
- Use styles, custom formats, and conditional formatting
- Use financial and logical functions
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data in lists
- Filter and query data
- Use data outlines on worksheets
- Use lookup and database functions
- Use PivotTables to display and chart data.
- Use data tables & scenarios to make projections
- Analyze data and audit worksheets
- Work with Macros to automate database functions
- Protect data for worksheets and workbooks
- Import and export information and documents
For more information, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org / (60) 39102 1021Date(s) - 15/08/2017 - 17/08/2017